The World According to Jen

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm Easily Entertained

The most exciting thing that happened to me today was causing my wee one to launch into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. There are few things better than a giggling four-month old. I'm not even sure how it started. She was having her usual evening fussies and I put her on the floor so I could check on dinner. As usual, she immediately rolled over from her back to her front. Generally, she's not wild about being on her tummy. But today was different.

So silly mommy decided to get on the floor with her and grin idiotically (I have gotten good at that). Well, H started laughing her little machine gun fire laugh and I laughed back. This went on for I don't know how long until she got so giggly she managed to roll onto her back. I was shocked, since she's not much for rolling front to back. If she were, then there wouldn't be the constant need to rescue her when she gets on her stomach and this feat wouldn't be a big deal to me.

Of course, I had to put her back on her stomach to see if it would happen again. It didn't. But there was a good giggling fit, so I can't complain too much. The only thing that would have made this better would have been for me to remember that we bought a video camera for precisely this reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home