The World According to Jen

Monday, June 02, 2008

The Child Is Strange

Tonight's chosen item for bedtime snuggles: a bottle of bubbles. Not something snuggly like a puppy or a bear. No, bubbles. That started to leak. She's odd. She must have gotten that from her father.

The cable for the camera is missing. I'm sure it would turn up if I bothered to actually look for it. But free time is at such a premium these days, that I seem to find other things to do (read: sack out on the sofa and watch various recorded programs).

What else to tell? I had done an amazing job with watching what I ate and lost 11 pounds since the beginning of the year. Alas, life has gone rather topsy turvy and I seem to be self-medicating with snacks. So some of the 11 have come back. But they will go away again. I just need to buckle down and eat properly again. But it will have to wait until after tomorrow's cupcake taste test at work.

1 Comments:

  • congrats on 11!!!! That's awesome!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home