The World According to Jen

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's March Madness, baby! All college basketball all the time. Upsets galore. Unfortunately, for purposes of my pool bracket, I picked the wrong ones. Oh well. It was just for fun anyway. Now, what really matters is that my boys from Cal do well.

In other news, thanks for reading while I got all melancholy and such. It's rather cathartic to talk about deep, sad things every so often. But I don't plan to make a habit of it.

Besides, with my smiling, almost one-year-old Bug (oh my god how did that happen?), I can't be too sad. I ordered her birthday cake yesterday -- all chocolate, all the time, with some pink and purple flowers and such. G voted for chocolate frosting because he thought that would be more fun for the pictures of her wearing the cake.

And now, because I have to:

GO BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home