The World According to Jen

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Monday!




So it was a good weekend. XT and I went to see Brokeback Mountain on Saturday. Wow, that was an excellent movie, but boy did I feel sad afterwards. I have to say that it was fantastic to see XT since it had been like forever. Of course, we referred to the movie as Gay Cowboys Eating Pudding (tm Cartman). How could we not? Then I got to go home and be alone in my house. It was delicious. I accomplished nothing and felt no guilt about not doing chores. G had taken the girls to the Cal basketball game so I had some free hours. I need to plan for more.

Yesterday, I went to see my dealer and came home with new goodies. There was a sale. I'm going to be ambitious and try to knit this sweater for my little Bug. Of course, I'm currently in the middle of a hat and a scarf and have the yarn for my next project after that. I think the sweater might move up in the rotation, though. We shall see.

Bug has learned to pull herself up to stand. And she's crawling everywhere. It's so nice to see her crawling down the hallway when someone gets home. But it also means I really had better babyproof the house.

2 Comments:

  • I keep hearing so much about the movie, but I'm just not interested in sappy, drama, romance stuff.

    By Blogger acw, at 9:14 AM  

  • i desire your yarnage.

    By Blogger dizzy von damn!, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home