The World According to Jen

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bug's Thoughts on Kobe Bryant

We filmed this last summer, but G just posted it to youtube. Go Celtics!

In other news, Uncle Jeff has joined our household, Doof has decided to go to public school for high school, and I need to start going to the gym and eating better. Ben and Jerry have found me. And so has Haagen Dazs.

The cupcake taste test was great fun. My boss had cupcakes from Teacake, Creekside (a bakery near the office), and Safeway. She also made Pillsbury from a box. She made the store-bought cupcakes look less pretty, cut them up, and served them to about 25 people, who all voted for their favorites. Pillsbury won. Teacake only got one vote. While not very popular with the office set, it is very popular with my Thursday night knitting group. I definitely need to go on a Sunday for the raspberry buttercream frosting. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home