The World According to Jen

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

God, I Am So Boring

I am currently obsessed with learning how to play bridge. I'm not really sure why. But it's something to do with my day and it's more fun that job hunting. I can play on the internet while holding the baby and tending to her fussiness.

I have also memorized the daytime talk show schedule, so I know exactly what I am going to watch on tv pretty much all day long. It's quite sad, really. I need to get out more because, frankly, I need to challenge my brain a bit more. I can go for hours without talking to an adult. And I can't get very much done otherwise because H wants to be held all the damn time. Now, don't get me wrong. I adore her and think she is the best thing that will ever happen to my life. But sometimes a girl wants to say fold the laundry, or heaven forbid, use the restroom without hearing some fairly loud complaints that may or may not turn into full blown crying. Or even update her blog. Like now.

Time to rescue H from the evil place that is her activity mat. I think she thinks it's trying to attack her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home