The World According to Jen

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Home From Paradise

Bug and I spent a lovely 2 days on Kauai for XT's wedding. She couldn't have picked a more stunning spot for the festivities -- sunset on the beach in Princeville, with Bali Hai in the background. And she looked exquisite. It's so wonderful to see her so happy. She has earned it.

Tel was there and Al flew in from New York, so we all got to hang out together. It was loads of fun. I only wish that Bug and I could have stayed longer, but we had a budget, so there you go. Bug was an incredibly good sport for the flights and for everything, actually. I don't really recommend traveling alone with an infant, but it's definitely something I could do. And I wasn't about to miss XT's wedding. I even got to walk down to the wedding carrying Bug (there wasn't really anyone else there to hold her for me), so she got to participate as well in her very cute orange and pink Hawaiian print dress.

The only downside of traveling to Hawaii is coming home covered in insect bites. But it was so worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home