The World According to Jen

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Miss My Mommy

It's Mother's Day and, for the second year, I'm a mommy. And that's great. But, my mommy isn't here to share it with me and that really sucks.

Otherwise, today was a pretty ok day. We went to the zoo and checked out the animals. Other than Bug, there isn't much cuter than a five week old giraffe. Later, we took Bug swimming and she loved it. She's so very cute in her swim suit and hat. I'll post pictures after we get home.

In two days, I will be in Puerto Vallarta. I guess I can't complain too much. Of course, I would have less to complain about if G had wished me a Happy Mother's Day without my telling him to do so. Oh well.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, you *better* post pix. OR ELSE.

    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, at 4:25 PM  

  • G should be coddling you on Mothers Day..Bug and Doof or NO Bug and Doof. I'm just saying. There should definitely be some dinner and cunnilingus before that becomes okay.
    And yes, pictures please!

    By Blogger Auntie Sassy, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home