The World According to Jen

Monday, July 10, 2006

Socks!



Woo hoo! Behold my first, completed pair of socks. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. And no one but me will know about all of the mistakes or the fact that they might not be exactly the same length. They are socks -- they'll stretch. Tomorrow, at knitting class, I get to start working on my next pair and I can't wait. It's not often that I actually complete a knitting project, so this is big stuff.

In other news, I came home from work to the smell of smoke and the sight of firemen. Everything if fine. Some dumbass, probably a teenager, set a fire behind the baseball field near our house (read: across the street). A bit unnerving. And the firemen weren't that compelling. Honestly, if you are going to drive home to firemen, the least they could do is be hot.

2 Comments:

  • Yay for the fabulous socks!

    Boo for the not fabulous firemen! (But still yay because they do a good and important job)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

  • I know how you feel about the firemen - although the socks are lovely and I commend you for them, they're not Bug. And if you're going to post a photo, at least it should include the Bugster.

    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home