The World According to Jen

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Sofa Ate My Baby



She doesn't seem to mind, though.

There's not too much to report around here. I'm not enjoying my life in the cubicle farm. There are just too many people around to annoy me and I can't shut a door to block them out. It sucks. And since I have been honing my eavesdropping skills for many years, I can't not listen to them, whether it's some guy chewing out his coworkers or blathering on about how he met his wife on match.com or whatever. I don't care. Of course, I just don't really want to be there at all when I could be home in my jammies reading and eating bon bons all day. Alas, I haven't found someone to pay me to read and eat bon bons. So I muddle through and create a lot of spreadsheets. And miss my Bug, who, after a long day at day care, just might do something like this:

2 Comments:

  • Aw, hunny. I feel your pain. I had to go back to the farm after two VERY SHORT months with wee MonkeyGurrl. I had barely gotten to know her!!!

    You are doing an amazing job with Bug. Even on our best days, we were never so clean. :)

    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, at 1:41 PM  

  • I wish my couch would have come with a Bug. It would be WAY cuter than it is now.

    By Blogger Auntie Sassy, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home