The World According to Jen

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Because I Am Still 12

This makes me unreasonably happy:

GH LOVES THE '80S Here's a blast from the past: "Jessie's Girl" rocker Rick Springfield returns to General Hospital as Dr. Noah Drake on Dec. 2. Last seen in 1983, Noah returns for about four episodes to help Dr. Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough) treat her ex-boyfriend Jason's (Steve Burton) brain damage. No doubt he'll also reminisce with Nurse Bobbie (Jackie Zeman) about their long-ago romance. ā€œI guess there was a reason why they didn't kill Noah off in the ā€˜80s," Springfield cracks. "This should be fun. Iā€™m looking forward to it.ā€

--tvguide.com

Of course, if the powers that be are good to me, I will have to tivo those episodes because some kindhearted soul will actually see fit to give my sorry ass (and the rest of me) a job.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home