The World According to Jen

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Second Funniest Thing My Mom Ever Said

I was chatting with my brother this afternoon, when he reminded me of yet another funny quote from my mom. Strangely enough, she said it maybe an hour after my dad died and it was totally unintentional, but I guess we needed a good giggle.

So anyway, we were leaving the hospital since we had all been there to say goodbye and as we were walking out we passed this woman. There she was in all her glory: overly teased and peroxided blond hair and ginormous, surgically enhanced boobs. They were pushed up higher than any wonderbra could ever think of putting them. So anyway, because I am 12, I exclaimed "oh my god, look at her boobs!" My poor mom apparently wasn't paying attention because she said "well, you should ask her where she got them."

Mom thought I had said boots.

2 Comments:

  • So... did you ask her?

    By Blogger acw, at 8:44 AM  

  • You know, I didn't. By the time we had stopped the much-needed laughing, we were outside the hospital and she was long gone.

    Besides, her boots were ugly. :)

    By Blogger JenL, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home