The World According to Jen

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday at Bug's House

These are things that happened today, in no particular order:

The guy at Jiffy Lube thought it was hilarious that my car had 66,665 miles on it. I half expected him to ask me to do laps in the parking lot until it reached 66,666.

Bug threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn't let her play with the toilet brush.

She ate grilled salmon and rice for dinner.

She tried to fit herself in the cupboard with the pots and pans.

None of the pants at The Gap fit me.

I drank wine from a box (from Target) out of a pint glass because it can go in the dishwasher and the crystal can't.

I still haven't finished XT's birthday present. Maybe tomorrow.

I went to the mall and somehow resisted the urge to buy chocolatey snacks. This was a big victory. Perhaps it was the lingering effect of the pants not fitting.

I bought nothing at all at the mall.

I went to work and got out of going to a meeting because I had to do busywork on a deadline.

3 Comments:

  • Hee-hee. You *should* have driving to 66,666 and then posted a picture of it on your blog. Next to Bug (just cuz she's the cutest).

    Target has wine from a box? How do I not know that?

    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, at 11:49 AM  

  • box wine from a pint glass is all class.

    i love it.

    By Blogger dizzy von damn!, at 11:53 AM  

  • I say F*CK pants from the Gap.

    More wine cube in a pint glass for me please.

    By Blogger Auntie Sassy, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home