The World According to Jen

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Meet Yoda



This is Bug in her Halloween costume. I just had to show her off because she's entirely too cute. Thank you, Uncle Jeff for finding the costume. Too bad no trick or treaters came by to see her.

Of course, no trick or treaters meant that I got dibs on all 3 bags of candy that I purchased that afternoon. I'm not sure how good of a thing that is. Wait, that's excellent. It means I still have some Reese's peanut butter cups in the freezer. Gotta go fetch a snack.

3 Comments:

  • She is freaking adorable. Hurray for baby Yodas!!!!

    This is my problem with Halloween candy. I never know whether it's smarter to buy candy I like (because then nothing goes to waste) versus candy I don't like (because then nothing goes to waist). It's a dilemna.

    By Blogger Auntie Sassy, at 9:19 AM  

  • Said Bug to mama


    Full of the milk you are.
    Help you I will. Yes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • Holy crap that is a cute kid! What a great costume.

    As for candy, I know this much: If I had any chocolate candy in the house, I would not rest until it was all gone. As in, in my tummy and later on my hips. So I try to buy Halloween candy I don't like--but the problem is I like all of it. I have to give away whatever is left pronto, before I shove it in my face.

    By Blogger karla, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home