The World According to Jen

Monday, December 19, 2005

Gollum Drives a Lexus

It's true. And I don't even mean my brother-in-law, although he drives one too and is apparently in the market for a new one. But I digress.

Bug and I drove north to fetch Doof on Friday so she could spend the weekend with us like she usually does. Doof and her mom live 40 miles north of us. The drive north was unremarkable. As promised, I had Doof call her dad to let him know we were on our way home. She was telling him about the party her class had thrown that day when I screamed at her to give me the phone.

Why did I do this? Because the license plate and frame on the car in front of us read:

My own...My
THE1RNG
Preciousssssss

And her dad needed to know about it. Immediately.

It's times like those when I really wish I had a camera phone.

1 Comments:

  • The guy's an impostor. Any true Tolkien fan knows Gollum rolls in a Benz.

    Lexus. Pshaw.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home