The World According to Jen

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yet Another Reason Why I Hate People

I have been following this story in the San Francisco Chronicle for the last few days and it makes me physically ill. They got a sitter for the dogs, but didn't get one for their children? Are you kidding me? Those children are way too young to be home alone, even for a short while. Doof just turned 12 (I can't believe I am stepmom to a 12 year old) and I would NEVER think to leave her home alone overnight that young.

It just kills me to read stories of people who don't understand how lucky they are to have little ones.

1 Comments:

  • :( Poor little stinkies. I hope that their parents have, at the very least, set a lot of money aside for therapy.

    By Blogger Auntie Sassy, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home