The World According to Jen

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Knit Knit Knit

I wish I could say I had been doing a lot of knitting lately, but I haven't. I just don't have a lot of free time lately. But that should change, at least briefly since I have the week off after Christmas. Hurray!

I did finish knitting slippers for G's mom. All I need to do is sew them up. Woo hoo! Hopefully, she will like them.

But my inability to knit has not stopped me from stalking all things knitting. Or buying three skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas royal alpaca in a lovely pale pink. Now all I need is a pattern. Suggestions? Of course, it's not my fault. My dealer sent out a newsletter about his current sale. Blue Sky Alpaca yarn for 40% off. How could I not buy it? I just want to snuggle with it for hours.

Saturday I get to go to my monthly sock club meeting, which will give me a chance to work on my latest sock project. The goal is to make some progress since I have started the darn thing 6 times and still haven't finished the toe. How annoying. And I can get advice on sewing up the slippers.

The most fascinating knit-related thing I have seen lately is this. How cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home