The World According to Jen

Monday, December 18, 2006

Nothing to Report

Bug, my little petri dish, brought home a cold from day care, so G and I were sick all weekend. No fun. And it kept us from doing all of the Christmas shopping we haven't bothered to do yet.

So every night this week, I'll be ducking out of work and braving the stores. Tonight, it was Borders and Toys R Us. Tomorrow, Macy's. And Safeway, where, rumor has it, they have giftcards to almost anywhere.

I can't believe it's only one week until Christmas. There has been no progress on the family drama front, so next Monday with the in-laws could be interesting.

Since I am not feeling all that amusing, what with the coughing and the sneezing, I will share this little story. At first, I was amused, but then I thought about it a little and the idea of sharing sounds rather icky. I wonder if Safeway sells an appropriate gift card.

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm. No kilts and they don't wear nuthin under 'em. :) Could be . . . interesting! Sorry 'bout the sickness - it seems to be going around.

    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home